Looking for NEW, REFURBISHED or USED phone & voice mail systems?
Excel-Tel.Com specializes in the sales of new, refurbished, and used phone systems. Most of our phone system and voice mail installations revolve around the Panasonic, AT&T, and Nortel product lines. The majority of our customers are small to mid-size businesses with the number of phone lines ranging from 2 lines up to 48 numbers.
So what's the difference between NEW, REFURBISHED & USED phone systems?
NEW PHONE SYSTEMS
- New phone systems generally have an 18 month warranty.
- NEW phone systems will usually have the most current and up to date software features available at time of purchase.
- NEW phone systems will come in cosmetically perfect condition including all new documentation and user guides.
- NEW phone systems as expected will cost the most.
- Expect a minimum use of 10 yrs and more.
REFURBISHED PHONE SYSTEMS
- REFURBISHED phone systems generally have 12 month warranties.
- REFURBISHED phone systems are usually at least a year old and will have a majority of the most common and requested features.
- REFURBISHED phone systems will be cosmetically in very good to excellent condition plus photo-copies of user guides and manual will be provided.
- REFURBISHED phone systems will typically cost 30%-40% less than NEW phone systems.
- Expect a minimum use of 7 yrs and more.
USED PHONE SYSTEMS
- USED phone systems generally have a 30 - 180 day warranty depending on condition of equipment.
- USED phone systems are usually at least 3 yrs old or more and MAY be missing some common features such as Caller ID or even voice mail integration.
- USED phone systems cosmetically will look average to very good condition. Expect very little documentation. Exceptional deals can be had.
- USED phone systems will typically cost 40%-70% less than NEW phone systems.
- Expect a minimum use 1-5 yrs.